Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thing 23

Hello everyone,
I just got back from vacation to Tennessee. It was wonderful. We visited Graceland and then stayed in cabin in the Smokey Mountains. The views were beautiful. I can't believe summer is almost over. I can't complain though I feel that I have made the most of the summer. I worked summer school, completed Library 23, spent time with friends and family and got to get away.
What more can you ask for. As for my Library 23, I feel that although I completed the discovery activities it is just the beginning for me to continue to expose myself to all that is available through technology. I am still definetly just emerging but I will definetly take every opportunity to continue to develop this area. I am thankful that this was offered to us. I enjoyed that you could work at your own pace and from home but the self teaching got to be alittle frustrating at times. I oftened would have liked someone there sitting next to me to answer questions. I do want to thank everyone that gave me feedback and support when I needed it. I plan on signing up for this again next summer. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing your summer learning adventure. Hope you continue to share your successes thru your blog.

    Please go back and answer the questions...we need the info for our records. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and yes it is just the beginning of great things to come.

    ReplyDelete