Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thing 14 Totally confused!!!!!

Wow, I don't even know what to say about this section without sounding completely discouraged and frustrated with my technological ability. I was feeling quite good before entering these sites.
The only thing I got out of Technorati is that you can enter Blogshere about any topic you choose. I attempted to search School Library Learning 2.0. I found blogs and tags. They appear to be different. Didn't even find Directory. Sorry. I explored popular blog search. I am sorry to say that I didn't find this interesting but this maybe due to my lack of Habit 4 Confidence in self. I really just felt myself getting very frustrated. This is one area that I don't see myself using.
I failed this section miserably!!! I welcome any words of encouragement. I hope this doesn't get anymore confusing.

3 comments:

  1. it will be ok...not everything is going to wow everyone and some things are not going to be easy for some people. Things you are enjoying will not be fun for others. The 2.0 cafeteria has plenty of choices for all!

    Just know that is is another way to search for blogs and information thru tagging. It ranks the info by use.

    On another day, read some other players statements about Technorati and see if it gets any clearer to you. You are still allowed not to like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually appreciate that you didn't enjoy some of the sites. Many of the things they have sent us to in Library2Play are lots of fun and easy to use. I'm just a couple of "things" behind you and I have also been overwhelmed a couple of times at the sheer volume of sites and information. I consider the fact that you were frustrated as encouraging as odd as that sounds. Next time I'm stuck or getting frustrated with things not going like I want them to here, I'm going to take a page out of your book, go to bed and try again tomorrow. Keep on trying! (I had issues with Technorati too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help, Went into blog about thing 15 and couldn't access. What is happening.

    ReplyDelete