Tuesday, July 7, 2009

About Thing 10

I continue to be amazed with all the technology and all there is to learn. It is sooo cool the things that you can create on the internet. I am so excited to be participating in these activities. Although, I am definetly out of my comfort zone. I am enjoying trying all these activities. I know that althougth I am completing the assignments. My products are very elementary for what can probably be produced using these image generators but I feel so proud when I create something and post it.
Let the learning continue,

1 comment:

  1. In response to your comment about my Wordle on Thing 5 -- The key to Wordle is to put in more text. You can actually click on and remove the irrelevant words if it looks too crowded. And, I can not take credit for the cool Wordle with images -- I got it off of Flickr, but I included the creator's name above it so that you can go look him up. It has me ready to experiment though . . . but that has to get in line behind MANY other tasks! Today, I'm trying to learn the features of Picassa 3 since I just returned form DC with lots of photos and videos. Talk about a learning curve!

    ReplyDelete