Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing 18

I previewed google docs. I saw no disadvantages to using these applications and tools at least to my level of understanding. The advantages over using microsoft office are the live chats with people that you are working with. If you are in a situation where you can't come together to work, as long as you have access to computer you can access your project and edit together. I also like that you can present and publish to the web. All these activities are really getting me interested in furthering my knowledge of technology. It is amazing all that can be done from home. It is sad that up until this course all I used the computer for is email when the capabilities are endless. I am so glad that this course was offered and has given me the opportunity to get a glimpse of everything that is out there. Google doc's is something that I will definetly use!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment