Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing 12

Let me begin with I am not a blogger. My first experience with blogging was actually with my son on a school assignment and now participating in Library 2 play. I actually enjoyed the way that my son got to use blogging in response to an assignment. I thought that it got the kids to reflect on each others projects in a way that is relevant and exciting to them while doing school work. My first time blogging has been on Library 2 play which I have found quite fun. Iespecially enjoyed creating my avatar. I have actually used some of the techniques mentioned in how to get more comments by accident. I asked a question because I wasn't sure how to proceed with an assignment. It is nice to be able to throw a question out there and know that it is going to X amount of people so you know that help is on the way. I also like that it is a way to vent about something you feel strongly about in an unintimidating way because you are unknown.
I haven't yet felt comfortable blogging outside this game but I have to go blog to some of my fellow players.
I am out for tonight!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am glad this adventure is proving to be successful and fun! It's ok to start slowly wit ha small group and you certainly have plenty of people to share with and learn from in this group!

    Keep those questions coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like blogging I just do not take the time to do it that I should. You have seen how well it worked with you son's project so that was a good observation for you. I bet he really likes blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement. I am looking forward to what I have left to explore. There is so much to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am not a blogger...but I guess if you do blog it is important to stick with the subects and be thoughtful in your comments. Perhaps by starting small I will become a better blogger....I enjoyed your comments about your son's school project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on completing 23 things. Great name for your blog, did Arsenio approve? As a fellow inactive blogger, perhaps we can skip the blogging phenomenon and go directly to tweeting? We would become active bloggers if we could simply find a spare-time generator.

    ReplyDelete