Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing 20

This was cool. I did searches on both in the area of Math. Althought I am not a classroom teacher. I have a child starting 7th grade prealgebra math and we have been concentrating on this area because in order to help him I need to review and my daughter's favorite subject is Math. It took me to long to download video on my computer so my son said mom download on your phone and it was quicker and sure enough. I wish he told me that several videos ago. Anyway, they watched the videos by Mister Math on multiplication tricks. My daughter was excited to learn the tic tac toe for 7's. I think these videos are a nice resource for teachers either to get ideas or to show to their class. My kids enjoyed watching some videos. Unable to upload copy and paste like directions say. Screen just freezes.
Name of video is Magic Math Video the Magic Blackboard on Youtube. This is the part of technology that frustrates me.

1 comment:

  1. just double checking... was it the code you copied and did you switch you post box from compose to EDIT HTML before pasting. most of the time, it is that easy.
    YouTube also afllows you to post directly to you blog...maybe you will be more succesul that ?

    Could you provide a hot link or url to the video(s) you liked so we can go see them. Thanks

    ReplyDelete